Together We Can Build a Better Future
At the YMCA, we believe that positive, lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health, and our neighbors. That is why the Jackson YMCA focuses its work in three areas:
• Youth Development - Nurturing the potential of every child and teen
• Healthy Living - Improving the community’s health and well-being
• Social Responsibility - Giving back and supporting our neighbors
It is in service to these directives and beginning nearly four years ago, the Jackson YMCA embarked on a capital campaign, focused on long-term sustainability, evolving relevance and broadening community impact. YMCA leadership divided the process into three aligned and integrated phases, with the intention of increasing the Y’s ability to serve the community as a provider of programs and services and as a catalyst for collaboration and change.
The Jackson YMCA is a 501c3 nonprofit charitable organization. Your donations to the capital campaign may be tax deductible, check with your tax professional.
With your help we can:
- Provide access to a wide range of health and wellness services for individuals of all ages, including our growing senior population.
- Address increasing downtown child care needs through licensed after-school care and other programming.
- Enable those with limited mobility to easily access our facility, equipment and programs.
- Support and inspire more downtown economic development.
And so much More!
As the nation’s leading nonprofit for Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility, we will use your gift to make a meaningful, enduring impact – right in YOUR own Neighborhood.